Community Forums

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

3 replies
Director
LEVEL 13
IGAIR members,

June is a special month for Intergalactic Airlines!

This organization was founded on June 28, 2015, and our 2nd Anniversary is approaching fast. When IGAIR was first founded, I wanted an organization built upon the ideals of friendliness, fairness, trust and respect. I think we have made significant strides in that effort. I’d like to say how much I appreciate each member of IGAIR and that I recognize we wouldn’t be where we are without the contributions made by each and every one of our members.

The true mark of an organization like IGAIR is its ability to consistently move forward. We've had our fair share of struggles, but together, we've endured. At the end of the day, it’s important we stay positive and ward off the negative in everything we do. I can’t wait to see Intergalactic Airlines in full-scale operations when the persistent universe comes online and leading the way in terms of professionalism, excellent service and teamwork. WE HAVE a winning strategy – and the best is yet to come! I thank you for your continued commitment to Intergalactic Airlines.

Happy 2nd Anniversary! :-d

Respectfully,
Phoenix Branson, CEO

qmVyScn.jpg
Posted Jun 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 3, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Contractor
LEVEL 8
Cheers
Former IGAIR OO of Security.
Posted Jun 14, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Director
LEVEL 4
I'm proud to part of this community. IGAIR stands for integrity. We are getting know for our teamwork and open communications. I can't wait to see what we will look like in another couple years.

Congratulations IGAIR for two years of making Star Citizen the community of the future!!
Posted Jun 14, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[CAP] Evo2BeMe SUPPORT
Captain
LEVEL 2
Congrats Guys
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Evo2BeMe
Posted Jun 19, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo

Intergalactic Airlines℠ is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] Briech
joined Dec 3, 17
[NoTags] Meen
joined Dec 3, 17
[TEC] Chance Buckman
joined Nov 27, 17
Today: 15 Unique Hits: 58,860
Website Group Pay