Community Forums

Starting from scratch with Capital Ships

3 replies
Contractor
LEVEL 8
The Security Operations Team has recently been reassigned all capital ship operations and planning. In the past there have been attempts to register players ships or track them or make them part of fleets etc. We will be disregarding all previous documentation about the capital ships and starting a new system to crew and field our members capital ships.

Effective today (26 June 2017) all forms in regards to registering capital ships, documentation about their use, and crew positions are to be considered obsolete and unofficial.

Phase 1 in this plan is to rebuild the round table under owners of the capital ships. Any member of IGAIR who owns one and wants it fielded in support of IGAIR, either reply here or contact me personally.

Phase 2 will be a series of round table meetings laying the foundation for effective use of capital ships in order to support operations without draining our organization bank.

Phase 3 will be formal documentation in the security SOP, completed and voted on by the capital ship round table. (Phase 3 will not be started until we have the ability to at least walk around an Idris or Javelin in game, be it hangar or Arena Commander).

In the meantime, if you have interest in working primarily on capital ships, please PM me your desired role. All input will be considered and I will personally bring it up in a round table. It doesn't matter if you're a director or technician, I want to hear what people want to do on cap ships. I will also be keeping track of roles desired, as we may be able to get enough interest that an official roster can be made.
Former IGAIR OO of Security.
Posted Jun 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 3, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Director
LEVEL 13
Marshal you have one Javelin-class Destroyer and two Idris-P at your disposal for operations
Posted Jun 26, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Contractor
LEVEL 8
Thank you to everyone who has messaged me so far with the cap ships they would like to be used with IGAIR. The Prometheus (Destroyer) and Artemis and Perseus (Idris-Ps) are our company fronted ships of the line. Both the Artemis and Perseus are in need of commanding officers and executive officers, as they are owned by the org and not an individual. Typically most people who own their own capital ship want to be the CO, but there are some cases where they have requested to just be the owner and search for a captain in their place.
Former IGAIR OO of Security.
Posted Jun 26, 17 · OP
Second Officer
LEVEL 2
Hi mate sorry been away this is what i have on deck 1x RSI POLARIS, 1x IDRIS-P FRIGAT, 1x IDRIS-M FRIGAT, 1x CATERPILLAR, 1x BANU MERCHANTMAN. Just have to wait a bit as I'm moving and need to buy a new computer. Give me a bell if you need more info. Thanks
Posted Dec 3, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] Briech
joined Dec 3, 17
[NoTags] Meen
joined Dec 3, 17
[TEC] Chance Buckman
joined Nov 27, 17
Today: 14 Unique Hits: 58,859
Website Group Pay