Community Forums

The journey to 3.0 has started

2 replies
Manager
LEVEL 8
For those that do not already have read it... The first wave of Invitations to PTU got out this morning. Additionally, the non-disclosure agreement has been lifted. So for those, that have not joined the first wave, you will be able to see the first stunning pics. More information can be found here.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/expanding-star-citizen-alpha-3-0-ptu-testing
Okay, let us go... Oh wait, I have quite an interesting electromagnetic signature here on the scanners. It would be worth to be checked out.
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Technician
LEVEL 2
Very exciting times indeed~
Posted Nov 27, 17
Manager
LEVEL 8
Yeah, Pono. But I still have to wait until I get my access to the ptu
Okay, let us go... Oh wait, I have quite an interesting electromagnetic signature here on the scanners. It would be worth to be checked out.
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest users
[NoTags] Briech
joined Dec 3, 17
[NoTags] Meen
joined Dec 3, 17
[TEC] Chance Buckman
joined Nov 27, 17
Today: 16 Unique Hits: 58,861
Website Group Pay
Career Interest Poll