The OO-(SEC) who has delegated the authority on this matter to Nizari will work closely with our capital ship operator owners as the Secretary of the Capital Ship Operations Round Table to ensure they are used effectively and efficiently to support operations and finding ways for continuous improvement. The [OO-SEC] will provide operating authority and leadership for the fleet of commissioned capital ships, and all respective commanding officers will report directly to him, and may delegate authority to someone else, in this case a chosen head of the roundtable. The OO-SEC or his chosen delegate has the final authority to appoint/relieve commanding officers from duty. Please see the Capital Ship Command Structure for more information.
The [OO-SEC] or Round Table Secretary will authorize a few capital ships to be apart of the Active and Reserve Fleet. Once the [OO-SEC]/RT Sec authorizes capital ships, the Management Team has the authority to deploy capital ship assets to support operations for IGAIR. Please see the Commissioned Capital Ship Repository for more information. The [OO-SEC]/RT Sec will also work closely with the Board of Directors (mainly the Chief Financial Officer, CFO) to authorize the appropriation of funds (sponsor) to operate capital ships for fleet protection and cover the enormous cost.
Committee:: Hands decisions down to the round table, or the roundtable may receive advice from.
Round Table Secretary: Is a SEC ops team member. Runs the round table committee.
- Nizari Manager, given authority to head the table by the sitting OO-(SEC), Delta Charlie
Committee Staff: A small group of directors who advise the round table and the rest of the committee on important fiscal and staffing matters.
Committee Liaisons:: Each Ops Team that has a role to play in the running of capital ships has a seat here for a chosen ops team member, or officer to represent there intentions as it relates to the management and organization of matters related to capital ships.
- Joseph Howe LOG
Owner Operator Round Table Seats: This represents the will of the owners of capital vessels. Matters are passed up or down to be voted on by this group.
Capital Ship Operations Round Table assistant secretary : Assists the entire Round Table Committee in matters such as adding ships to the repository pending approval, and other secretarial matters.
Round Table Arbiter/ Independent Observer::
- Stephen Morien HR Advisor/Independent Observer Is concerned with ensuring fairness and eliminating bias, also provides a direct link to Human Resources. Does not own a capital ship.
- Assess, "The Round Table shall assess the need to commission Capital Ships for the Active & Reserve Fleet."
- Plan, "The Round Table shall provide a workable plan of action for Capital Ship Operations."
- Act, "The Round Table shall be prepared to act on created plans effectively and efficiently."
- React, "The Round Table shall use new information to further improve Capital Ship Operations"
Act, "The Round Table shall be prepared to act on created plans effectively and efficiently."
React, "The Round Table shall use new information to further improve Capital Ship Operations"