OrgHQ is intended to provide the same services that Enjin makes available to us now - a place to coordinate events and forums/discussions. OrgHQ forms the foundation to all the additional sub-applications that will be in IGAIR ISS.
- Theming / Look & Feel
- Landing ("Home") Page
- "About Us" Page
- Login and Registration services
- User Account data object
- User Management
- User Management API (for other modules/sub-applications)
- User Profiles
- Calendar Events
- Calendar API (for other modules/sub-applications)
- Email and Announcement Services (Public Address)
- Email and Announcement Services API (for other modules/sub-applications)
- "Administration" page
- "Administration" page API (for other modules/sub-applications)
Shipyard is intended to allow users to specify ships that they own. It will also allow them to allow access to the ships for IGAIR use. Shipyard will display statuses for all IGAIR (or user-provided) ships in use, such as if they are on a mission, being repaired, or on standby.
- Ship data object
- "Shipyard" page
- "My Fleet" page
- Ship Management
- Ship Management API (for other modules/sub-applications)
- Ship Statistics
Accounting manages finances and funds - IE, it provides the groundwork for "charge codes" that Operations Teams and members can pull from. Payments and/or reimbursements are requested through this system, then fulfilled in-game. The core of this is the financial administration page - a page provided to administrators of the site or people with the "accountant" role. Accounting also tracks and identifies potential fraud / embezzlement. Funds paid to IGAIR members are tracked in this module until the user requests the funds be dispensed to their in-game account.
- "My funds" page.
- Salary / Payment API (for other modules/sub-applications)
- Charge Code data object
- Charge Code + Salary/Payment management
- Financial Statistics
TODO: Write about "Warehouse" and "Job Board"