Community Forums

Recruiting an assistant round table secretary

6 replies
[MGR] Nizari SECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
job description:
Capital Ship Operations Round Table assistant secretary : Assists the entire Round Table Committee in matters such as adding ships to the repository pending approval, and other secretarial matters.
Open Position

This is an unpaid voluntary position, that comes with the moderator ability, open to any IGAIR employee.

This position will be given a one month probationary period.

Tell me why you'd like this position.
Posted Mar 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 27, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[MGR] Viper SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 4
im up for it when i move in a week or two as i will be putting %150 back into IGAIR as i havent been here.

i would like to be a part of the team so its another role i can learn and be a part of i want to grow and prosper within IGAIR before we can get full scale server instances so i have a lot of experience to do my part as Capital Ship Operations Round Table assistant secretary, along with other roles if they should come up.
Posted Mar 29, 18
[MGR] Nizari SECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
Ok. You and I need to have a discussion on Teamspeak I think. I need to make sure we're on the same page about how it works and why it exists. But I am all for it.

To further explain the tasks involved, that we will both share responsibility for, I will elaborate.

http://www.intergalacticairlines.com/forums/m/33315977/viewthread/28980422-capital-ship-repository-round-table-committee is the primary fount of information for the committee. It's got the list of committee members, and your first job is to use the table format found within the thread and add each new approved capital ship to the list at the bottom, in the order they are approved

The 2nd task is to monitor this thread (also where people will be listing there ships) http://www.intergalacticairlines.com/forums/m/33315977/viewthread/31693959-capital-ship-round-table-seat-application-or-how-to-get-your-added-list and add people as they are approved in the order they are approved to the spot on the repository/committee thread where they are listed as roundtable members. There is a code in the thread, for example "[ user 701938 user" so you navigate to the person seeking approvals profile and add the back of there profile number inbetween the "user" codes.
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 30, 18
[MGR] Nizari SECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
it split my post up

The third task is to help me seek information and interact with each roundtable member, about there ship, if you go through the repository, you will see alot of TBA things, some things cannot be known at this time, and some things are still being fleshed out, but things like what they want them used for is information we need to acquire.

The fourth task is to back me up in meetings and make sure I don't forget anything, perhaps you could record them or something. We haven't had any meetings yet, but we will have them soon, pending approval of one more member.

I will work on getting you the moderator tag here, as soon as I can since it is required to do this job.
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 30, 18
[MGR] Viper SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 4
cheers nizari i wont let you down well everything seems straight forward to me so i shouldnt be busting your chops about what to do lol, and ok that would help so i can see the user code your on about lol and to be able to teach my self
Posted Mar 30, 18
[MGR] Nizari SECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
yeah, nice. It's not the best system, but it's what we got right now
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP
[MGR] Viper SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 4
well like everything "we have to start somewhere"
Posted Mar 30, 18

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest users
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
[FO] Voidtracer TRANSIT
joined Feb 7, 18
Today: 21 Unique Hits: 66,122
Website Group Pay
Career Interest Poll