Community Forums
Page
of 2

Drafts for certificates ... Some ideas.

13 replies
Manager
LEVEL 8
Howdy folks ...

Starlight just asked me recently, whether I could draft some certificates for the airline ... Well, since I like doing such things and since I had some experience with that from younger days I dragged some ideas out of my fingers last month ... I was torn a bit between design, but the following ones are those that I like best ...

For matter of speed and method I just drafted company-internal certificates.

In my humble point of view, there will be 2 diffent kinds of certificates:

1. Certificate of Promotion, which are granted when an individual reaches a new, higher rank.
2. Certificate of Achievement, when an individual successfully participate in a training and/or exam.

Below you will find my current favorites ... Anyway - what I would be happy about - I am non-native english speaker ... so there may be some grammar or ortography errors in the certificates. I am more than happy about any hint or bug hiding in the text.

Have a good one
Stardust2x4
Okay, let us go... Oh wait, I have quite an interesting electromagnetic signature here on the scanners. It would be worth to be checked out.
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 8
1. Certificate of Promotion

Certificates of Promotions are granted when an individual reaches a new, higher rank. My basic idea was to hold them in black color with golden/silver stripes on them. The strips should match the number of bars of the particular rank.

4039362.jpg
Okay, let us go... Oh wait, I have quite an interesting electromagnetic signature here on the scanners. It would be worth to be checked out.
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 8
Certificate of Achievement are granted when the individual sucessfully participates in a training and/or exam. The background of the certificate is red. Stripes match the participants rank.

4039369.jpg
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
Manager
LEVEL 3
the only thing I have to say about is it the logo in the background I think upload a picture without the logo in the background. just to see if people can read the text better. other than that I really like it.
Posted Apr 4, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 8
yeah ... I can do .. Or I can make it smaller ... it won´t be a big issue to handle that .. :-) Can do it tomorrow ... Ni ni
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 8
Voila Gentlemen,

there they are ...

4042024.jpg

4042023.jpg
Posted Fri at 10:15 am · OP
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 3
Love it so much better and cleaner
Posted Fri at 10:16 am · Last edited Fri at 10:22
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Well, I like both of them. The Committee will have to vote on which one they like better; with the logo or without it. What does everyone else think?
Posted Fri at 05:34 pm
Manager
LEVEL 3
Without the logo is my vote
Posted Fri at 05:39 pm
Manager
LEVEL 8
By the way ... How many members are in the committee?
Posted Sat at 04:13 am · OP
Page
of 2

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest users
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
[FO] Voidtracer TRANSIT
joined Feb 7, 18
Today: 21 Unique Hits: 66,122
Website Group Pay
Career Interest Poll