Community Forums
Page
of 30

Introductions Introduce Yourself to IGAIR

293 replies
Director
LEVEL 13
I'll start us off...

I'm Phoenix Branson, [CEO] of Intergalactic Airlines. I'm 38 years old, work at a petrochemical plant as a chemical engineer, and have a beautiful wife and son. I also served in the U.S. Army for OIF.

I'm an old-school gamer that has been waiting a long time for a game like Star Citizen. I started this company with a vision of collaboratively working towards building a transportation and trading empire within the 'Verse.

My ultimate mission is to simply build a fun and rewarding gaming experience for every member. I want Intergalactic Airlines to have a solid foundation of trust and mutual respect. I also want to embrace creative and innovative ideas of our members.

I'm proud of our organization as we already have an amazing team!

Ok, now it's your turn...
Posted Nov 6, 15 · OP · Last edited Jan 25, 17
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Hey everyone, this is Defcon Jack. I'm the department head for Engineering & Sciences (or as we engineers call it, Spaceship Emergency Room). I'm a 3D artist; making props, guns, all sorts of stuff for games (maybe even for Star Citizen in the future!). Hope to see you all in the Verse, cheers.

I own the Anvil Crucible, MISC Reliant and an M50.
Posted Nov 7, 15 · Last edited Apr 17, 16
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Director
LEVEL 13
Hi guys, I am Jonathan Fort. Director of Information Security (Information Technology), Department Head of Security, and over the Internal Intelligence branch. I am also the operator of the Prometheus, an Idris-class ship in service of IGAIR. Nice to meet you all and I am sure we will have a successful time in IGAIR!
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Nov 7, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[MGR] Delta_Charlie SECURITYSECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 5
Hello Everyone! Department Head Delta_Charlie. I'm 24 Currently Serving in the U.S. Navy as an IT, And Proud to be apart of IGAIR Community.

I currently own 5 ships, a pair of connies, a 325A, a Gladius, and a Super Hornet, and being the nerd I am I've named all of them.

I cant wait to go out into the verse with an amazing group and build an empire.

Fair winds and flowing seas-
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
-Sun Tzu
Posted Nov 7, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[MGR] Darcia TRANSIT
Manager
LEVEL 3
Salutations IGAIR,

I plan on devoting a lot of time and energy into IGAIR once the verse gets settled in and becomes functional for a variety of IGAIR's operations. My goals are to get certified in everything and to become as best of an asset I can to IGAIR. I am a Travelling Trainer and am of the age of twenty. Though I am young, I put my behavioral attributes to good use with my high energy and almost obsessive attention to detail in my fun/work related tasks. I hope to be as much of help as I can be to the community and look forward to flying with you all in the verse!
Posted Nov 7, 15 · Last edited Nov 7, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Captain
LEVEL 2
Hi, my name is Brick.

I am 32 years old
I love to play Star citizen with IGAIR.
I also love to chat about it, personally i am role playing gamer,
have worked as a food and beverage manager and marketing assistant but I was done with roleplaying in real life, so now I'm driving a truck with medical equipment I Install on the location.
I treat everyone with respect.

The Ballad of Bricking Brick

My name is Brick
Bricking Brick
The fright of the galaxy
they say I'm crazy
That will be an accident,
with that old rotten ship

I board an old ship loaded full of Brick
Forty metric tonnes of it

And my mate says I'm crazy
but I say everything will be fine
with throttle full open
and here we go full steam
main path to Pike
and back on Terra tonight

My name is Brick
Bricking Brick
The fright of the galaxy
they say I'm crazy

The ice ice't and fog Fogs
and my thrusters are weak as what
But that's for the Brick no problem
for that brick is already crazy
I push a brick for the throttle
and here we go full steam
main path to Pike
and back on Terra tonight

and then I see in the corner of my visor
and advises you what I saw
The policeman in a Gladius
with a penalty of a hefty amount
And the agent said Mr. look at that board that is there
and now listen what I say
That is not the speed limit
which is the coordination point

My name is Brick
Bricking Brick
The fright of the galaxy
they say I'm crazy

Posted Nov 8, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Hi, my name is Alden Callahan! I am currently a captain in the Department of Security & Flight Defense under the Support Services Division. I am twenty years old and in college. Video games are my life and I love playing them with other people. The communal experience of a game with others is infinitely better than playing by yourself. I am studying Computer Science so that has to help me somewhere in Star Citizen right? :d If you have any more questions, my steam name is Seventy-Three David. I have the same picture as my profile pic on this site. I will update this in the future most likely as my previous post on the guildlaunch site had a lot more in it. I am just really busy at the moment so I don't have the time. :/ Anyways, nice to meet all of you and I can't wait to work with you in the verse!

Fly safe,

Alden
Posted Nov 9, 15 · Last edited May 28, 16
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Ben
Hello, IGAIR

My name is Ben. I'm a 21-year-old journalism student and a father to no one. I never played Wing Commander but I absolutely loved Freelancer when it came out 12 years ago. I've been waiting a long time for something as creative as Star Citizen to come out and I'm still excited about the opportunities it presents. Currently I don't pilot any ship and I don't even have a character but I'm interested in being the best technician I can be once the appropriate updates come out. See ya in the 'verse!
Posted Nov 23, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Contractor
LEVEL 1
Hello there, my Enjin account goes by LupusMalus but my actual name (and RSI handle) is Daniel. I'm 21 and study applied physics in the Netherlands. When not spending my time at the library solving problems and reading material or taking notes during lectures, I read books and play the occasional video game. I've always had a fascination for space, which has grown into a passion after many playing many hours of Kerbal Space Program. Now I even keep track of SpaceX news to be able to watch the launch livestreams.

I backed Star Citizen not for dogfighting or exploring, but for enjoying the game mechanics involved in maintaining a multiplanetary or even galaxy spanning societies. The reveal of the beautiful Starfarer enabled me to narrow this further down to the collection, refining and distribution of high grade fuel.

And that's why I'm here: Mr. Branson has asked me to do some fuel related contract work, so I became an affiliate of the IGAIR. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to doing business with you in the 'verse.
Building big stuff...
Posted Nov 23, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[TEC] Nadja SECURITY
Technician
LEVEL 4
Hello, my name is Nadja, I'm a 23 year old studying Aero Engineering here in the UK. I've followed Star Citizen since May '14 so I'm probably a lot more newer to this than a lot of you :)

I'm looking forward to a few things in SC, namely just flying around in these beautiful ships. I've currently got an Avenger (Warlock), Starliner (tomorrow) and a 350R. Although I plan on getting a Sabre, Vanguard Sentinel and Retaliator before PU launch.

Excited to fly with you all!
fykRVeD.png
Posted Nov 24, 15
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Page
of 30

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (2)
Latest users
[TEC] BirdmanGA SUPPORT
joined Wed at 2:43
[TEC] Ben Reaper TRANSIT
joined Jan 8, 19
Pihls
joined Dec 30, 18
Today: 48 Unique Hits: 82,863
Website Group Pay
Career Interest Poll