Topic: :´-(
Send on: 11/15/2948, 3.37 AM

It is open :)
Posted Dec 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 30, 18
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 11/22/2948, 9.47 PM

Hello, Nick, it is me... Indy. I just checked our new flight schedule... Guess what... We are working on Christmas... Booooooooo...

Okay, I know that isn't something unusual. But now you should listen...
A. We are on the same flight together... *beams brightly... And now it comes...

B. We are heading to New York with our crew, including two days of lay over in Manhattan... *smiles

So you are the first boyfriend, with whom i travel to New York... No, in fact I never ever did travel with a boyfriend at all... You know, conservative upbringing and so...

I am so happy, so excited that we both head to Big Apple... You know what that means? Two days of shopping, two days of sightseeing... I hope you have good hiking shoes...

Fat kisses... See you on Sunday
Indy.
Posted Dec 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 19
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 12/03/2948, 7.52 PM

Hello Nick,

I just got back home from Corel System. I know you are still enroute, but you have some messages waiting for you. Most of them seem to be standard advertisements, but two or three seem to be urgent. How shall I handle them? Shall I open them? Or would you favor to check them on your own? It is just because I do not want to sniff around in your private affairs.

Kisses and hugs
Indy
Posted Dec 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 19
Manager
LEVEL 9
To: Indira.Pashvati@IGAIR.COM>
Send on: 12/03/2948, 9.13 PM

Sorry, just landed. You can open them. I do not expect any bad news or horror messages...

Kisses
Nick
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 12/03/2948, 10.52 PM

Hmmmmm, okay. I opened them. I do not know... how shall I say... It is nothing worse, just a confirmation of orders and a thank you from Origin, Aegis and Tumbril about your purchases at the intergalactic Aerospace Exposition in Kiel.

So let me summarize, just that I understood the thing right ... So you purchased

- 1 Origin X1
- 1 Origin 85x
- 1 Origin 300 Version 2.0
- 1 Vanguard Warden
- 1 Tumbril Cyclone RC

For the last two you gave the Aegis Titan and the Sabre in Commission. Right? I am speechless now...

Hell, where did you got all the money for that? Selling narcotics? Black Market Sales? Slave trade? Smuggling?

I mean you and me, we live in a tiny 55 square meter apartment with barely any decoration in it, and you order 4 Crafts from the UEE's most expensive spacecraft producers.

There is something wrong in this story. Either you tell me the truth or I will contact the advocacy.
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 12/04/2948, 5.41 AM

I never did something illegal, nor will I ever do...

The money mostly dates back to my time in the ICC. I earned well, but I had literally no time to spent the whole bugs. Mostly I was in Orbit or on cartography missions. So I started to put the whole bugs aside.

You can ask Sue and dad, if you do not believe it. They will tell you the same...

I thought you would like some nicer spaceships. So I got them ... they were destined to make you feeling cozy and more at home :-(
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 12/04/2948, 8.19 AM

Nicky, I do not even have a license to fly anything larger than a shuttle. But even then I would favor the metro or the MagLev-Line.

But tell me, why starships?

I mean I would even be happy about some new furniture or maybe even a walk-in wardrobe, some colors on the wall (white is no color!!!), rugs, draperies and decorations in our loft, some plants in the corner and some glitter. But I do not need five starships to be happy with you. Really ... I love our cozy little apartment ... but in fact one can see that you never lived together with a woman at all in your past ... your or better our apartment is so functional yet masculine... See ... you have three pair of shoes and store them where you drop them ... I have 65 pair of shoes, and i have to store beneath to my dresses in the wardrobe, making it a tiny crowded place ... I litterally have no place for all my stuff ... that is fact ...

So let us make a deal, you allow me to give our apartment a touch of a home... And you can keep your starships and be happy with them ... Okay?
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 12/04/2948, 12.41 AM

Which colors? And why do I have no decos in my apartment? I still have these paintings in the bed and living room, as well as these holos from mom and dad.
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Manager
LEVEL 9
Send on: 12/04/2948, 3.17 PM

Oh, come on, baby ... the picture you have in your apartment may have been nice 10 or 20 years ago... but well, to be true ... the blue portrait in your bedroom is totally anti-aesthetique and un-erothic ... well, the same with the pictures in your living room - they are as colorfull as the grey tiles in your bathroom ...

see your apartment is cute ... but count the colors at home ... Sue and me, we made a quiz out of it and guessed their number in your loft ... after we counted them, we found four, also including your shoes that populated your lobby ... not much, hmmmm?

so give it a try ... Sue and me, we will do all the painting and putting out the carpets - you just need to pay the materials ... so it won´t be expensive - big promise ... Deal?
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
Manager
LEVEL 9
To: Indira.Pashvati@IGAIR.COM
Send on: 12/04/2948, 7.17 PM

Okay, Baby... Let's make a deal. You can have the kitchen, the lobby and the bedroom. You can decorate the rooms according to your likings.

There is one exception. The living room is our common area, so we furnish and decorate it together.

Concerning the costs. I will settle the bills as long as you let me know what you are currently purchasing. What do you think about it?
Posted Fri at 03:30 am · OP · Last edited Fri at 7:08
Page
of 11

Intergalactic Airlines℠ is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest users
[TEC] BirdmanGA SUPPORT
joined Wed at 2:43
[TEC] Ben Reaper TRANSIT
joined Jan 8, 19
Pihls
joined Dec 30, 18
Today: 47 Unique Hits: 82,862
Website Group Pay
Career Interest Poll