Community Forums

Promotion Board Jan 5th, 6th, and 7th

4 replies
[MGR] Nizari SECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
The Board of Directors and Operations teams see it fit to do a promotions board on the 5th, 6th, and 7th of January, I'm sorry for the short notice, but we would like to do it soon. It's been some time since we've done them. I have some people in mind, I've instructed the other Ops teams to come up with some names, and I'd also like to open it up to anyone who feels as though they've been overlooked. That's actually the main idea here.

So how it will be done is in an interview format. Starlight would like to start it with a small general meeting, which of course will be informal, like a get together on teamspeak. This will be held around 7ish or 8ish Eastern (5 PST) on Friday night, depending on when everyone shows up, we'll probably knock out a couple right then and there. Then we'll break till Saturday, and I will be on TS as much as I can all day, and hopefully the other Ops teams/managers/directors will join me, and then again the next day so everyone has a chance. What we will do is pull you into the staff lounge with whomever from the ops teams/directors are present, and you can essentially tell us why you want to be promoted, and we'll discuss it. Odds are it'll happen if your any sort of active and there are no other circumstances blocking a promotion.

I'm looking forward to it. Active members should be rewarded.

Let me or another member of the ops teams know if you can't make it, or have any other concerns and I can make arrangements or just discuss stuff on discord or something via message.

Nizari
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
We need this.. (some departments more than others maybe, but) good to see someone getting the ball rolling.
Posted Jan 1, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[OO] Dane Time LOGISTICS
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Active members should be rewarded.
Couldn't agree more!
nFsQQPh.jpg
Posted Jan 2, 18
Thanks to those that showed up yesterday. This event is open again today and tomorrow for anyone looking to fill positions within IGAIR.
Posted Jan 6, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[MGR] Viper SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 4
dammm i missed everything :(
Posted Mar 29, 18

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
Today: 5 Unique Hits: 67,711
Website Group Pay