Community Forums

Who are our moderators?

3 replies
With the last bunch of pilots that jumped ship, I noticed that at least one has a moderator tag on still. I got to wondering if any others that have left, still have moderator rights.

So, who has moderator rights?
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Maybe you could bring this up in the Meeting? http://www.intergalacticairlines.com/moderators
Posted Jan 1, 18 · Last edited Jan 2, 18
I planned on it, but also had hopes that someone with moderator rights would see this post sooner than that. All our active people with mod abilities, seemed to have left the org (I know of at least three).
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18
[MGR] Nizari SECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
I'd like to point out, I believe we have mods still, but not all of them have full moderator rights. I don't think I could list them, as the actual list that was made seems to be missing...there is the post...but no one on it...odd. I'm sure I am not the only one who has looked.

Nick and Morien still have mod rights. Nick should not have them.
Posted Jan 1, 18 · Last edited Jan 2, 18

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
Today: 5 Unique Hits: 67,711
Website Group Pay