Community Forums

Resignation

2 replies
Zapp Brannigan TRANSIT
LEVEL 2
I have recurrently reconnected to the website to stay active to this organization. I have been demoted twice while being active during the current policies. I have connected to the website more than the times required per month to retain my position. I was happy to be a member while I was here, but the community was not as welcoming while I was here; especially over the last 6 months. I wish the best to everyone that I have know and I want to see IGAIR continue to thrive in the PU. I will hopefully see you once the game is released.

Zapp
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 13, 18
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Zapp, Sorry to hear you were demoted. Since I have been the Operations Officer in TRANSIT for over a year I have not demoted anyone; In fact, I have promoted many members as noted in my transit spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lq3d2QR3zXG-8n2-8lRt1I6TPqmL1Z2ZQ1_B5Scx3Kc/edit?ts=5974f826#gid=0
Hopefully you will reconsider your Resignation. You are still listed as Captain and will remain so until I hear otherwise from Upper Management. As of this date I have not been informed of your Demotion.
By the way who told you that you were DEMOTED? Did anyone get in contact with you as stated in the CORPORATE POLICY? And, if so, Did you respond to the query? I am available online at IGAIR or Team Speak at any time. Please leave me a note if you have any other concerns.

http://www.intergalacticairlines.com/forums/m/33315977/viewthread/30243399-demotion-policy/post/last#last
Attached Images
Posted Jan 28, 18 · Last edited Feb 1, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Director
LEVEL 13
Sorry to see you go, Zapp.
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Feb 19, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
Today: 5 Unique Hits: 67,711
Website Group Pay