Community Forums
Page
of 2

Team Speak

10 replies
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
If anyone is having trouble with Team Speak use: "162.220.60.216:9915" or try "ts3.igair.org" Password is "IGAIR"
https://www.teamspeak3.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=TeamSpeak&utm_term=teamspeak&utm_content=TeamSpeak
Posted Feb 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 2, 18
I cannot get in on either this morning.
Posted Feb 4, 18
[OO] Dane Time LOGISTICS
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
I think we need to review TeamSpeak... I know I'm in the minority but I think its time we moved to Discord as Org.
nFsQQPh.jpg
Posted Feb 4, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
I have to (sadly) agree. When I am on Teamspeak, people speak to one another. From what I see on Discord is, no one talks. They only type, which leads me to believe they're not even playing anyways. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
The sad thing is, Discord will show four or five people playing Star Citizen and not even two of them have formed a channel from what I can see. Nor have any of them jumped on Teamspeak to join others that are clearly in a "Star Citizen" channel wanting to play with others.
I'll admit I'm quite new to Discord and may be missing something.
Posted Feb 4, 18 · Last edited Feb 4, 18
[OO] Dane Time LOGISTICS
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
I just feel that Discord has come on leaps and bounds since it was launched, while TS feels dated and has a steeper leaving curve for new members. While I agree that hardly anyone uses Discord voice chat. Paying for a TS that has been down severally times this year, while Discord is free service. I personally think we could invest that money elsewhere like updating the website, recruitment or game actives.
nFsQQPh.jpg
Posted Feb 4, 18
Manager
LEVEL 4
I think that we should still have a teamspeak. I have used ts for years and even if people dont get on. I think we could have it so that we are not paying as much to have a ts because less than 15 people are on at a time and a 15 slot ts in only like $4 a month. I dont get on discord that often I do have it as a bookmark so i could use it. but when I need to get ahold of someone it is usually through the website. and I do agree with Dane, "Paying for a TS that has been down severally times this year, while Discord is free service. I personally think we could invest that money elsewhere like updating the website, recruitment or game actives." with the website, games, and recruitment.
Posted Feb 4, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Nick Charles said Team Speak is up and running again. :)
Posted Feb 6, 18 · OP
Director
LEVEL 13
Nick Charles said Team Speak is up and running again. :)
Your welcome! Fixing domain things from the shadows!
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Feb 17, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Thank you so much Jonathan... :cool:
Posted Feb 17, 18 · OP
Director
LEVEL 13
Thank you so much Jonathan... :cool:
Not a problem, happy to be of help.
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Feb 19, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Page
of 2

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
Today: 5 Unique Hits: 67,711
Website Group Pay