Community Forums

Resignation

3 replies
Hi everyone, Im sorry to have to say this, but unfortunately I have to leave. I really enjoyed my time here and got a chance to work on some cool stuff, however we dont know what kind of cards life will deal us. That being said I will have to resign due to work and personal reasons which dont facilitate for me to dedicate any time to this awesome organisation.

Im sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and I will be happy to pass any documents I have started to work on if they will be of any assistance. Maybe I will see you guys some time in the future :confused:
Posted Feb 13, 18 · OP
Manager
LEVEL 4
it was great working with you and all the ideas you had. I will miss you, you helped with a lot in logistics. you are definitely welcomed back when you want to work with us again.

thank all again for the work that you put in.
Posted Feb 13, 18
[OO] Dane Time LOGISTICS
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Sad to go Dezert! Your be welcome back anytime!
nFsQQPh.jpg
Posted Feb 14, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Director
LEVEL 13
Cya, Desert! Fly safe in the 'Verse!
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Feb 19, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] Silverwolf
joined Tue at 15:53
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
Today: 6 Unique Hits: 70,525
Website Group Pay