Community Forums

RESOURCE ACQUISITION - Hello

4 replies
[MGR] cdngater SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 2
Hello everyone,

Recently our Operations Overlord (DOC) made me a manager to this fine establishment so I thought I would come say hello. In RL I am a Software Developer and have played many online games. The last time I played Eve-Online I was running a mining company. The largest group we had contained two Orcas and 12 mining barges, we could strip an asteroid belt fairly quickly.

In Star Citizen I own an Orion and a Prospector, in the coming months we should be learning how mining is to work with the Orion and I will be working with the other managers putting together guidelines for our operations.

I hope to build an outstanding team to work with for our operations. Seeing as we do not know the final operations of the Orion nor it’s mini-games yet, I will not be looking to fill positions quite yet. But, if you are interested in joining, or staying in the loop as we dissimilate the forth coming information please feel free to drop me a line.
bw5WMcO.jpg
Posted Feb 15, 18 · OP
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Captain
LEVEL 3
Wish you all the best for your new position!
nFsQQPh.jpg
Posted Feb 16, 18
Director
LEVEL 13
Welcome, Cdngater! IGAIR is a great community and corporation to be a part of, so here's hoping for your future success in the ranks of management!
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Feb 17, 18
[CAP] Evo2BeMe SUPPORT
Captain
LEVEL 2
Congrats on the position. Look forward in working with you.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Evo2BeMe
Posted Feb 25, 18
[MGR] D.Ryan SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 4
o7
Posted Mar 29, 18

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] Silverwolf
joined Tue at 15:53
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
Today: 6 Unique Hits: 70,525
Website Group Pay