Community Forums

Capital Ship Round Table Seat Application (or how to get your ship added to the list)

7 replies
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
What ship do you own: Currently we count Hammerheads, Polaris's, Idris's, and Javelin's as capital ships.
Is it active or reserve:
Are you willing to allow your ship to be used according to the standards of the SEC management team, and follow the rules of the organization, IGAIR:

Do you want your ship to fill a specific role in our capital ship fleet:
Do you want to fulfill a particular crew position within our fleet:

I will approve most applications until we hit a certain point in terms of RT membership, at which point I will turn new applications over to the RT itself to be approved/denied. Call it five seats.

If you don't want a particular crew job or ship role assignment for your ship, put N/A the first three questions MUST be answered.

Starting today - 3/25/18 I will deny applications that do not answer the above questions. Please follow the format from now on. :d

Also don't hesitate to message me, if you're uncertain of whether or not, for example your ship is active or reserve. I'm a nice dude, really.

Data migrated from census:

Edit:
-Dave Reynolds on Feb 24, 18
Idris - P "Paladin"- Active
Polaris "Vajra" - Active
Hammerhead "un-named" - active (if we end up counting them)
Posted Feb 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 27, 18
Chief Pilot
LEVEL 4
Idris - P "Paladin"- Active
Polaris "Vajra" - Active
Hammerhead "un-named" - Active

My ships are at the Orgs disposal, with three caveats:
- I would like to be included in the CO rotation for deployment. I don't need to be the captain, but it would be nice every once in a while.
- If the occasion arises and I have a need for one of the ships, with notification in advance, I can remove the ship from active duty.
- Was hoping to utilize them supporting RSTA operations, but fleet deployment is not my call.
Posted Feb 26, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Approved, grandfathered in, etc. Yeah I dont know about RSTA ATM, Dave. Dunno if SEC is even retaining RSTA or not, we may see flight marshals pick that up. But I will try to put in the ships bio that your interested in having it support marine operations.
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 26, 18
Chief Pilot
LEVEL 4
Yeah I understand, everything is still very WIP... just wanted to throw it up to confirm that they were on the list :thumb:
Posted Feb 26, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Thank you, I'll check out the repository and mess with it in a bit.
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP
[DIR] Dr Murray LOGISTICS
Director
LEVEL 1
Idris-P Whale Shark - Active
Director Murray
Chief Financial Officer
Posted Mar 23, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Approved

Yeah I'll get around to adding these to the list soon, I've got some work to do around here, got to get rid of some old inactive ships still and add these new ones.
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 25, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
These ships have all been added. Still more work to do, but it's a start.

I would like to remind new applicants to please follow the format from now on.
Posted Mar 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 25, 18

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] Silverwolf
joined Tue at 15:53
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
Today: 6 Unique Hits: 70,525
Website Group Pay