Community Forums

Ops Officers, Please appoint your Capital Ship Round Table Committee Liaisons

7 replies
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
This can be you or a chosen representative, it's up to each ops team to handle how it wants to do this. Preferably a trusted individual of high rank if not the OO his/herself. This liaison will form part of the committee to advise on matters as they pertain to capital ships, and send other things down the line to the Capital Ship Owners Roundtable, to be voted on. Or the roundtable will obtain advice on the feasibility of matters from the Committee. Works both ways.
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 27, 18
[OO] Dane Time LOGISTICS
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
For Logistics it will be either myself or Chief Pilot Joseph Howe.
nFsQQPh.jpg
Posted Feb 26, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Appreciate the response dane, could you decide which? I expect the liaisons to represent the intentions of the Ops Team.

EDIT: I'm going ahead and adding Joseph.
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 26, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
I suppose we'll leave the meetings open to OO's, but the liaisons will be expected to be there.
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Still looking for a transit, and support liaison. N>Medical officers, ways to get crew to ships plz.
Posted Mar 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 27, 18
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 6
Np. I will volunteer to be on the committee and put Transit's Manager(Chief Pilot) Stardust2x4 on as support liaison.
https://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-1052247-14671070-gray.png
Posted Mar 27, 18
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 6
Doc (C00)(00) said he will volunteer to be on this committee for Capital Ships.
https://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-1052247-14671070-gray.png
Posted Mar 27, 18
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Ok Starlight thanks, I will add Stardust 2x4 as transit's, and Doc for support, till he picks a liaison. Starlight, Ops officers are welcome to be on the committee, it's assumed, but I will only be adding Stardust 2x4 to the list, however you are welcome to attend any committee meeting and participate because you are the Ops Officer.
Posted Mar 27, 18 · OP

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] Silverwolf
joined Tue at 15:53
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
Today: 6 Unique Hits: 70,525
Website Group Pay