Community Forums
Page
of 4

IGAIR Getting Members Ideas

39 replies
First Officer
LEVEL 4
I might be out riding at that time but if I'm back by then I'll be along.

By the way, is there a reason people prefer to use TS over Discord? Just wondering.
My Star Citizen profile
My Star Citizen videos
Posted Apr 30, 18
Manager
LEVEL 4
whenever we have a meeting it usually is on ts so that is why I have it on ts
Posted Apr 30, 18 · OP
First Officer
LEVEL 4
https://discordapp.com/channels/222052888531173386/225370458109771777 - maybe we could do some of what these guys do. They run regular events for various games, and have voice channels for the games so people can just arrange a game and jump in and play any time. The events are open to anyone (I'm not a member of ARMCO but I've played with them a few times), and they video some of the sessions and put them on Youtube (channel is XPGamers). Just a thought.

Had to edit out that last bit Fox, don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Viper
My Star Citizen profile
My Star Citizen videos
Posted May 1, 18 · Last edited May 3, 18
[TEC] Viper SUPPORT
Technician
LEVEL 4
Sounds good we will check them out, I hope you understand why I had to edit out that last bit. Don’t want anyone thinking we’re copying Orgs
Posted May 3, 18
Director
LEVEL 13
I used to run IGAIR ArmA 3 ops as the GM and organizer. If we can get interested people together, lets do it. I'd like this to be a major official kinda sub-activity like it was before, and I'm Definitally interested in helping out there. I'll be back in action Saturday, so those interested can perhaps PM or DM me and we'll get a ball rolling on that?
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted May 10, 18
[TEC] Viper SUPPORT
Technician
LEVEL 4
Sounds good my pc still isn’t set up lol but if you message ewok he has some plans for server I’m sure you will like I’m sure he can add you to a slot on the units group also someone said about making the background transparent but I have no idea how to do that
Posted May 11, 18 · Last edited May 11, 18
Manager
LEVEL 4
From this point on I will not be helping in getting people for this org. This forum post will still be up and people can keep bouncing back ideas but I will not be contributing my time in this.
Posted May 14, 18 · OP
[OO] edcook SUPPORT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
Sorry to hear that, I respect your decision. Your a hard worker for IGAIR!!!!
DOC
Posted May 14, 18
Manager
LEVEL 4
I’m still in the org if that was confusing
Posted May 14, 18 · OP
[OO] edcook SUPPORT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
:)
Posted May 14, 18
Page
of 4

Intergalactic Airlines℠ is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest users
[TEC] BirdmanGA SUPPORT
joined Wed at 2:43
[TEC] Ben Reaper TRANSIT
joined Jan 8, 19
Pihls
joined Dec 30, 18
Today: 47 Unique Hits: 82,862
Website Group Pay
Career Interest Poll