Community Forums
Manager
LEVEL 4
Viper, Jonathan Fort, and I (ewokinvaders) have gotten a arma 3 realism server goin and we are asking for anyone that would like to participate in playing Arma with us please reply to this thread so that we can get a number of people that would like to play,
We will be playing modern type warfare and we will be a fictional unit. we have a campaign all set up for this group and we will start as soon as people join the server. We do not have that many mods and the modpack as been updated to fit what we want to play as well as keep down on the download size. We want to keep this simple but also fun for people so we can have different types of games going on in IGAIR.

MODPACK: Modpack

spots open for people to be in:

Fireteam roles:
Rifleman
Automatic Rifleman
Anti-Tank Rifleman
Anti-Air Rifleman
Combat Life Saver
Medic
Marksman
Spotter

If available/needed
Aviasion:
Rotary
Fixed Wing

Support services:
artillery
engineers
EOD
ATC
Armor

If you would like to join please reply to this post and please state what you would like to be as well as your name
example:
Name
role
reason
Posted May 16, 18 · OP · Last edited May 16, 18
Technician
Name: Matthew
role:Medic (if available, either artillery or engineer)
reason: I enjoy playing support and making sure the teams i'm part of are keeping it together, you'll always see me playing support .
Posted May 16, 18
[MGR] D.Ryan SUPPORT
Manager
LEVEL 4
Name: Dane
Role: DAR
Reaason: as all the units i have been in i have aalways been a DAR as i taake notice of the fire rate and recoil etc
Posted May 16, 18
Second Officer
LEVEL 2
Name: lexnil
Role: Engineer/EOD, rotary pilot
Reason: Have experience with pretty much all of the infantry roles except AA & ATC, including with leading small teams. Not that experienced with armor or fixed wing aircraft but am a decent rotary pilot. Generally willing to fill in any role as needed but given a choice those are usually among my top few. Also don't mind if I'm not always in the middle of the action.
Posted May 16, 18
KageCooke11 SECURITYSECURITY
LEVEL 2
Name: Kage
Role: EOD or ATC or Fixed wing pilot
Reason: EOD sounds fun and im really into planes and aviation and fly on the VATSIM network as a pilot on X-Plane 11 and ATC in training.
qW16sYM.jpg
Posted May 16, 18 · Last edited May 16, 18
[OO] Starlight TRANSIT
Ops Officer
LEVEL 5
Name: Starlight
Role Fixed wing pilot
Reason: Sounds fun
https://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-1052247-14671070-gray.png
Posted May 17, 18
Manager
LEVEL 3
Name: Phan Leingod
role: Riflemen, Spotter, Medic, Armor(Driver)
reason: I don't play ARMA often but these are the roles I feel most comfortable playing.
Posted Jun 9, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Director
LEVEL 13
Hi guys, if you can PM me on Discord so that we can get some final stuff sorted, I'd be glad to get started with you guys!
Jonathan Fort,

Old Titles in IGAIR:
- Commanding Officer of the Prometheus
- IGAIR Academy Dean
- Chief (Business and Threat) Intelligence Officer. (CIO)
Posted Jun 14, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo

Intergalactic Airlinesâ„  is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[TEC] Fraser LOGISTICS
joined Apr 30, 18
[TEC] Jaeger LOGISTICS
joined Mar 31, 18
[TEC] HildrethX
joined Feb 28, 18
Today: 10 Unique Hits: 69,040
Website Group Pay