Community Forums

IGAIR Revitalization Project

6 replies
[OO] Nizari SECURITY
Ops Officer
LEVEL 4
So at our get together today we spoke about wanting to go over our old documents, policies and trying to revitalize them.

We have spoke in the past about reviewing and changing the handbook.

What I propose is attempts to change documents/policies/information is linked here, people can discuss, object, or approve to a change to it, and this post can serve as the focal point for this effort. Some changes will require the board of directors to vote. Some changes are obviously outdated, in which case they don't.

Head of revitilization efforts:
Ewokinvaders

We also need a new community manager, or preferably a group of them, who will take responsiblity to organize community gaming events and get people playing together. Would like to see some volunteers. I would like to see the community managers come up with events together, for everyone, and regularly get together and put there heads together.

We also need a group of recruiters, would also like to see some volunteers for that.

Also please submit ideas to further the end of revitalizing IGAIR. Any ideas are welcome.
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 20, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[MGR] Kage SECURITYSECURITY
Manager
LEVEL 3
This security welcome page is fine but I think it would be best to have nizari repost something like this because at the bottom it tells you to contact Quinn and not any other current security staff https://www.intergalacticairlines.com/forums/m/33315977/viewthread/25826753-security-team-wants-you

The officer canidae program... If we wish to carry on with this it needs a new post but nizari or other security staff or it could be dissolved
https://www.intergalacticairlines.com/forums/m/33315977/viewthread/30522243-officer-candidate-program

Other than these 2 there is nothing else that I know of in security
UvnLJWK.jpg
Posted Oct 20, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 4
Pages that need to be looked at

IGAIR Merchandise I think needs to go we don’t have a need for that any more

Clean up all of the Roleplay section so that the info it is not cluttered as well as get a position for it so that that person can maintain it

Clean up each operation team page so that only info that is relevant and current shows

Contractor corner needs to be updated and have contracts that are written out for each of the other orgs that we have partnered with

Clean up the other games and change it to IGAIR community gaming room and add the games that we plan on having with the Org

Clean up community creations so that we can have stuff in folders rather then just posted in the site

Marketing Initiatives need work as well and we can start putting stuff in here that might be able to get us ideas on getting people

Get rid of the monthly budget

Rework SOP Template & Processing Instructions

Clean out Public Lounge
Update ship registration
Update OPerations Phased Rollout Plan

Clean up events page

Update the social tab with current info
And get twitter updated

RSI Page
Front page needs rework
History needs rework
Manifesto needs rework

Spectrum
Get spectrum cleaned up and have it easier to navigate

this is as of right now what I think needs to be updated and looked at I will go into specifics about them in the coming days but as for now look at the pages I mentioned.
Posted Oct 20, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
Manager
LEVEL 8
Concerning cleaning up the rp sections: Quite true, it could be downsized a bit.

Especially the large number of rp scenarios is a bit oversized. In my humble opinion I would think that it is enough to keep the G-Loc bar up as an instance.

What we should also keep up are the rp biographies as well as the members m-glass diaries.

As far as I know, I should also be able to delete threads. So I could clean up the rp forum during next few days by deleting threads without any following activity and moving threads with activity to the archive.
Posted Oct 23, 18
upvote! +1
List
Undo
[TEC] Viper SUPPORT
Technician
LEVEL 4
Concerning cleaning up the rp sections: Quite true, it could be downsized a bit.

Especially the large number of rp scenarios is a bit oversized. In my humble opinion I would think that it is enough to keep the G-Loc bar up as an instance.

What we should also keep up are the rp biographies as well as the members m-glass diaries.

As far as I know, I should also be able to delete threads. So I could clean up the rp forum during next few days by deleting threads without any following activity and moving threads with activity to the archive.
yes you can delete threads stardust you have the moderator role
Posted Oct 25, 18
Manager
LEVEL 4
Update:
So I think I can make the changes that are needed to give our sites the much needed attention. I will make the changes on a doc and share it so that people can see and so that we can see what we want to change and what to keep. I am not just going to wait while no one is giving their opinions on things that need to be looked at. I will not make =changes to the site until there is approval I am only making changes independently on a doc so we can see how it could look after it is updated.
Posted Nov 1, 18
Manager
LEVEL 8
So far I moved al rp threads to the archive. There is just one bad thing. As far as I see, I can´t delete any threads ... so the the directory structure will continue to be a mess too ... Any desire to place a recruitement advertisement in the org-subforum at spectrum? I should have at least some nice screenshots from delamar still ...
Posted Nov 3, 18

Intergalactic Airlines℠ is a registered service mark with the Transport Safety Board (TSB). Networking Your Galaxy® is a registered trademark. Intergalactic Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Phoenix Road, Prime, Terra. For more information, please contact your local IGAIR Service Representative. All rights reserved.

Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest users
[NoTags] The1Domo
joined Nov 3, 18
[FO] FoX TRANSIT
joined Oct 26, 18
[NoTags] [NORAV]MrWinters
joined Sep 23, 18
Today: 79 Unique Hits: 76,843
Website Group Pay